Notary services for individuals in Central London
I can provide the following services for individuals:
- Copies of passports for example to open a bank account
- Setting up a power of attorney
- Certified copies of documents such as exam certificates
- Transfers of land, houses, shares
- Lost passports, share certificates or other documents
- Statutory declarations made before a notary public
- Declarations of single status when getting married
- Permission to let one parent travel with children
- Apostille and legalisations at consulates
- Foreign Adoption Applications
- Certificates as to Residency
- Immigration Sponsorship Forms
- Overseas Car Purchases/Sales
- Surrendering of Nationality
- Change of Appearance
- Change of Name Deeds
- Certifying University / College documents
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp
- Process Agents: Overseas parties to contracts governed by English law are often required to appoint an agent in England and Wales to accept service of legal process on their behalf, and we are able to offer a cost-effective and tailored solution for clients requiring a London Process Agent.
- Russian Section: Our Russian section offers services specifically aimed at meeting the needs of clients who are active in Russia and the CIS countries, as well as the notarial requirements of the Russian speaking community in London.
- Indian Section: With our Anglo-Indian qualified lawyers and affiliate offices in India we are able to help clients who are active in India, as well as delivering an efficient and cost-effective service to the Anglo-Indian business community in Central London.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, to obtain a quotation or to arrange an appointment.
Appointments can take place either at my office in Central London or at a place of your choosing. I am happy to arrange visits to clients' homes or businesses when required and evening visits may be arranged in cases of necessity.